The Salem Garden Club consists of three levels of membership; Active, Associate and Sustaining. All new members are initiated into the club at the Active Member level. A letter of interest must be submitted by May 30 of each year and shall then be referred to the Executive Committee for approval. A majority vote of the Executive Committee is sufficient to elect a new member. New members are officially welcomed at the September meeting.
Membership in the Salem Garden Club is limited and cannot exceed 100 Active Members and 15 Associate and 15 Sustaining Members.
Active Member in Good Standing Requirements:
- Dues must be paid by June 15th.
- Attend at least 4 meetings each year.
- Provide hospitality at one meeting per year.
- Participate in community beautification projects.
- Participate in the Christmas Boutique workshop and sales.
- Participate in the Garden Stroll.
If interested in joining SGC please print, complete, and return the membership interest questionnaire to the address on the form. Applications must be received and payment made by June 15th in order to be considered for the upcoming season beginning in September. Please feel free to contact the Salem Garden Club for further information.